About Our School
Destinations Career Academy of Colorado, an online program of Julesberg School District, is the state's first full-time online career readiness education program approved by the State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education (SBCCOE). Destinations helps students jump-start their college and career goals.
- Middle school students can take two courses in career exploration.
- High school students can get ahead with courses in Agriculture, Food, Natural Resources; Business; Health and Human Services; Information Technology (IT); and Manufacturing and the Trades.
- Colorado-licensed teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Students prepare to take industry certification exams in their chosen career path. †
- Concurrent enrollment program lets qualified students earn college credits on select courses.**
Superior Teaching Tools
In addition to online courses, Destinations students receive offline educational materials* including textbooks and other educational resources. These materials complement the interactive online elements of our program.
Destinations Career Academy of Colorado is accredited by AdvancED, Julesburg School District, and the Colorado Department of Education.
* Course materials vary by course. Please check with your school counselor about offline course materials.
†Many Microsoft® Office certificates can be earned after completing one course. Other certificates require more classes to be better prepared, and students who attend Destinations for at least two years will have enough exposure to career readiness education courses to be best prepared for certification testing.
** The cost of college courses varies by college and course. Some college courses may be offered at a reduced or a waived tuition rate. Depending on the college and the course, students may be responsible for textbooks and other materials as well as incidental fees specified by the college or university.