Which program is offered?
We offer the Therapeutic Services Pathway. This program prepares students for careers in medical settings such as hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, pharmacies, and labs. Students can become certified in one of three areas:
- Certified Nursing Assistant [PDF]: more information coming soon!
- Medical Assisting [PDF]
- Medical Billing [PDF]: more information coming soon!
- Medical Transcription [PDF]: more information coming soon!
- Pharmacy Technician [PDF]
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?
Some of the jobs include:
- Advanced Practical Nurse
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Admitting Clerk
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Biller
- Pharmacy Technician
What is the salary outlook?
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample salaries include:
- Nursing Assistant—$12/hour
- Registered Nurse—$32/hour
- Medical Assistant—$14/hour
- Pharmacy Technician—$14/hour
Which certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
Students in the Nursing program prepare for:
- The National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) Health Assisting Exam
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- The NOCTI Medical Assisting Exam
- Certified Medical Assistant certification
Students in the Pharmacy Technician program prepare for:
- Pharmacy Technician certification