About Our School
Destinations Career Academy of Colorado (Destinations) is an innovative, individualized school—the first of its kind in Colorado—for college- and technical career-minded students.
Destinations Career Academy of Colorado—the state's first full-time, online career technical education program approved by the Colorado Department of Education—helps students jump-start their college and career dreams with real-world training.
- Students can explore exciting career paths in Agriculture, Business & Marketing, Health Science, Information Technology (IT), and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Colorado-licensed teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Students can gain practical knowledge and workplace skills.
- Social events, extracurricular activities, and clubs help students connect.
- Concurrent enrollment program lets qualified students earn college credits on select courses.
*In some programs it may be necessary for students to attend Destinations for at least two years to have enough exposure to career technical education (CTE) courses to be best prepared for certification testing. Microsoft Office certifications may be earned as early as after one semester.
Superior Teaching Tools
Some Destinations students receive boxes of materials, including a wide array of textbooks, videos, and other hands-on tools and resources, for certain courses. These materials complement the interactive online elements of our program, ensuring that students receive instruction using the best method for each subject matter.
Destinations Career Academy of Colorado is accredited by AdvancED, Julesburg School District, and the Colorado Department of Education.